Department of Visual communication
The Department of Visual communication was established in the year 2014. In a short span of time the Department has gained a unique identity. Students are enabled to realize their creative potential and sharpen their visualization skills to face the challenges of the media industry in Advertising, Graphic Design, 3D animation, Audio and Video Production, Photography, and film production.
The centre for Media Studies provides state of the art laboratories as per the curriculum design. It has a Drawing Studio designed to give individual attention to the students, a computer workstation with high-end systems and internet connection, latest animation and designing software, a Photography shooting floor with dark room facility, Audio booth, Video editing booth, and Videography shooting floor. The course has been designed in such a way that various innovative theory subjects and fundamental practical subjects are integrated in a student-friendly mode.
- A spacious drawing hall with spot lights and other amenities required.
- Opportunities to interact and grow with Television field as well as with Film industries.
- Special talks by experts from Cine World / Film Institute to enable the students for perfection.
- Portfolio prepared by the students in the final year helps them get placed in the media industry.
- Special Training
- Ample number of books on Visual Communication, Photography, Film Making and on Documentaries.
- Ideation, Concepts and Script Writing in Television Production.
- Production and Post-Production in Television.
- Basic Photography.
- Media Organization.
- Web Designing.
BA Visual Communication
PRATHEESH G A
Melbin Sureshwebsite: www.melbinsuresh.com
mobile: +91 9400941999
Fr Joseph Mundackal(Director) Mob:9447507571
Neby Augustine (HOD) Mob:944612143